Here are The Sports Prophet's power rankings for week 6 in the NFL.
1. Texans: They have the offensive and defensive MVP's - Arian Foster & J.J. Watt
2. Falcons: They're a balanced team that can score big points
3. 49ers: Dominant, Defense, Destruction. They knock your face off
4. Ravens: Flacco will be the difference for BAL to go to the next level.
5. Patriots: Now they're running the ball with success too. Uh boy, watch out!
6. Bears: Their defense scores more points than the Jets offense. True!
7. Eagles: Their in first place and have played like crap. Just wait til they peak
8. Giants: They're looking better every week. Eli to Cruz is a nasty combo
9. Vikings: I still need to see more but I'm very impressed
10. Packers: They are so much better than they're record. They need Jennings back.
11. Steelers: If they don't get healthy on D then they'll drop in the ranks.
12. Broncos: By the end of the year Peyton will have his horses in order.
13. Bengals: I minor hiccup at home but an offense to be reckoned with.
14. Chargers: Still not sure about these guys. Will need a running game at some point.
15. Cardinals: I'm just glad I didn't have to put them in the top 10 again.
16. Cowboys: All the potential in the league but just can't figure it out. New coach?
17. Redskins: RGIII needs to learn to run out of bounds. It's okay kid!
18. Rams: I like this team here. I mean their defense. The offense, UYE!
19. Colts: Okay Andrew Luck looks good. Great win for their coach! Tearjerker.
20. Seahawks: Another team with a great defense and cruddy offense.
21. Dolphins: Nobody wants to scrap it out with these guys. They're tough.
22. Saints: Thank you for finally winning so I don't have to rank you in the 30's.
23. Bucs: They have a tough mentality and a tough time scoring.
24. Jets: In the words of Vince Lombardi, "What the hell is goin on out there"
25. Lions: In the words of Jim Mora, "Playoffs, you kiddin me, Playoffs"
26. Chiefs: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Brady Quinn to the rescue!
27. Panthers: I am shocked and disappointed with Cam's performance.
28. Bills: Great defense guys. Way to spend that money. Solid job!
29. Titans: Whoever thought these guys were making the playoffs, well...
30. Raiders: At least they didn't lose this week. Oh they didn't play, my bad.
31. Jaguars: Ya know I think the Jags may be worse than the Browns.
32. Browns: Ya gotta win a game if you want to move up. You just have to.